Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Online prescriptions. Better than Boots?

On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:01:57 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

Yes Boots now charge to deliver,

Do you mean 'from the local branch' or their / the central
distribution system?

even to little old ladies as far as I can
see

This big old man isn't being charged?

none of them seem to be any good at getting the repeats in in good time
local or postal.

To be fair, they have been good as far as that goes, as long as I have
jumped though the hoops I didn't think I would need to. Even when I've
missed their reminder text and left it to the last second, they have
got here with a couple of days?

I have moved to a local independent pharmacy, who at least
you can talk t and get some sense.

Well there is that and something I might go back to.

Cheers, T i m