Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default OT - covid tests at home

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 3 Jun 2021 19:03:02 -0700, Bob F
wrote:

On 6/3/2021 12:38 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:22:47 +0100, Bod
wrote:

On 03/06/2021 16:16, Bob F wrote:
On 6/3/2021 8:06 AM, Frank wrote:
Good summary of available tests:
https://cen.acs.org/analytical-chemi...-review/99/i20

You can buy a test, or get a free vaccination and have very little to
worry about. Millions have chosen the free vaccine.

You still need a test if you want many/most medical procedures. I had
a cardiac catheterization in December and they insisted on one, and I
have the famous 10-year test coming up on the 16th and they insist on
one for that too. No rapid test permitted.

I know that. Last fall, when I had my colonoscopy, I had 5 tests in 3
weeks, one before each procedure I had to go through. They had to be
within 3 days of the procedure.

Wow. You're lucky you didn't get nostrilitis.