Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Long bolts.

On Friday, June 4, 2021 at 1:09:20 PM UTC+1, Chris Bacon wrote:
I need 240mm M8 coach bolts (or roofing bolts). These do not seem to be
available.

If I use studding (threaded bar), how can I make a coach bold styne
domed head on one end?

Any other ideas? These to join concrete uprights of sectional building.

Doming it should not be too much of a problem torch or gas welding equipment and something you can use as an anvil, making the squared bit will require set and dolly. If all you want is a head then welding a nut on the end of the studding is probably the easiest solution.

Richard