Philip Lewis

Default Cookoo clock instructions needed.

"Trenchrat" writes:
Win98 and I am beginning to believe it is the CMOS battery which means I
will have to write down all my setting before I replace the battery.

but of course the beauty of these programs is you can run them
manually, or sometimes set them up to run once a day.
(i do that on my win98 "bedroom" laptop)
so as long as you have net, you should be ok.

mind you, if the cmos is going out of sync, you have more than the
time to worry about.

good luck!

--
be safe.