Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 03/06/2021 20:53, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:42:50 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

snip

T i m is in my killfile because its not possible to have an intelligent
conversation with him and because he has never contributed any D-I-Y
knowledge I found valuable, prior to being kill filed.

Bwhahahahaha. Oh you are funny Turnip!

You are regularly replying to me from behind your cowardly killfile
because that's all you are, a pathetic old coward!

Are you now whingeing he's killfiled you he doesn't value your on-topic
posts either?

The only coward here is the one that won't entertain a discussion and
when shown to have lied resorts to abuse.

cost benefit analysis suggested to me that engaging with him or even
reading his posts was a complete waste of my time

Of course it was

And everyone else's time.