Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 10:18:25 -0300, Shadow wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 22:25:46 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 18:50:12 -0400, Frank "frank wrote:

slight snip

Then, I think you are good to go if the test was positive. If not you
never had it.

What I've read is that the vaccine gives a person about 5X the number of
antibodies that you'd typically have after recovering from an infection,
and the vaccine will help you against multiple variants whereas the
homegrown antibodies might only protect against the one specific variant
that you had.

Correct. Our ambulance driver caught COVID, later had his TWO
vaccines and died anyway. P2 variant.
Vaccines DO protect up to 90% of people. He was just unlucky,
rather, stupid. He went to a Bolsonaro "free-meat free-booze
no-masks-allowed" party. His mother died too. He passed it to her.

Thus, the advice that I've seen is that if you've had Covid and recovered
from it, you should still get the vaccine.

Correct.

Gets odd as a friend that was vaccinated had to get tested before he
went in for angiography.

Not odd. None of the vaccines are 100% effective.

Correct. Nice to see SOMEONE doesn't believe in #FAKE_NEWS.
TY
[]'s

Thanks, I appreciate that. Good to know that the MSM is still telling it
like it is over here.