Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 03:43:24 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 31/05/2021 18:41, T i m wrote:
are just talking
heads to them, a noise to be ignored and the only people they listen
to are those who happen to share the same POV as them. Anyone holding
a contradictory POV to them is the enemy.

That doesn't make sense. My posts here are to correct your lamentable
lies, and put forward the fallacy that a vegan diet is healthy.

Meanwhile you put forwards the fallacy that you need a good diet. Vitamin supplement companies make a fortune out of people like you. Our bodies are designed to digest whatever is available.

There is no discussion
because discussion requires skills they simply don't have, like
empathy.

There is no real discussion because your facts are shown for what they
are, simply lies. When found out you resort to abuse.

Abuse is when you pick at grammatical errors or someone using the wrong word, and ignore the point of the post.