Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Wednesday, 2 June 2021 at 23:03:56 UTC+1, Fredxx wrote:
On 02/06/2021 20:23, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 11:25:43 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 02/06/2021 10:07, Spike wrote:
On 01/06/2021 12:35, T i m wrote:

"What Is Carnism?

Carnism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people to eat certain animals."

'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are illeqwuipped to do in most cases.

"Carnism is, essentially, an oppressive system. It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

That sounds like it was written by a snowflake evangelical vegan ArtStudent.

"What Is Veganism?"

"Veganism is the invisible belief system, or ideology, that conditions
people no to eat animals."

Nope, because they wouldn't be doing that anyway, and won't in the
future.

Oh we will, it may even become compulsory to feed children a balanced diet.

https://qz.com/1622642/making-your-k...me-in-belgium/
'Conditions people' to do what is unnatural for them to do and they
are ill equipped to do in most cases.

Ironically not the case. We are very poorly equipped to eat any meat
raw but we are perfectly equipped to eat many fruits, nuts, berries
and vegetables ... raw.

Quite, humans are poorly equipped to eat meat raw, therefore man only
evolved into what we are now when he discovered fire, and so could cook
meat.
"Veganism is, essentially, an oppressive system.

Ah yes, by 'not' enslaving and 'not' exploiting and 'not' killing
animals when we don't need to ... very oppressive that.

You enslave your dog, feed them cruel diets and expect them to defecate
and urinate on your command.
It shares the same
basic structure and relies on the same mentality as other oppressive
systems, such as patriarchy and racism."

Except, it isn't, buy hey, since when would facts cause a carnist cult
member to start caring what pain, suffering exploitation and death
they would subject an innocent animal to, just because they liked the
taste of it's flesh.

There are reasons why we like the taste of flesh, instinct knows it's
good for us.

Not sure that is true, we can produce much tastier food adding Monosodium glutamate
and sugar, salt for taste.
We used to send kids down the mines at 10 years old because we couldn't mine
and make it financially viable without them.

did anyone watch the thing on TV about highly processed foods and the damage it does
to humans and most likely animals.
No wonder a lot of the kids are fat and thick, I see them in chicken shops and burger chains at lunchtime
and after school on the way home.