Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default West Virginia offering guns as prizes in COVID vaccine lottery

On 03/06/2021 15:46, Bob F wrote:
On 6/3/2021 5:53 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/3/21 7:53 AM, Frank wrote:
On 6/3/2021 6:14 AM, Buck Fiden wrote:
On 6/2/21 11:01 PM, Bod wrote:
WTF !

The same tactic Joe Bribem uses.
"Hey little girl, you want a piece of candy while I sniff your hair?"

Speaking of Joe, they are calling him Joejam here.Â* He is spending
practically every weekend in Delaware and he is now at his beach
house. Â*Ties up traffic and even closes airspace and businesses than
need it.

Yah, and our paid DNC propagandist liars here used to claim that
President Trump spent too much time and tax dollars going golfing at
his own courses.

I guess the two-faced hypocrites here think it's ok when Joejam does it.

Which golf courses are Joe's?

They also forget that President Trump is a philanthropist who donated
all of his paychecks to various charities.

LOL!

And stiffed many contractors.