Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 22:12:15 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 06/02/2021 12:19 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:48:11 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

Sounds like the same place mentioned above, where Muggles said "I had a
sinus infection. They said it was covid."

A real doctor would never diagnose COVID-19 without a positive
test.
She was either tested (and her exam was positive) or she went
to one of those fraudulent faith-"healers".
[]'s

Would a real doctor diagnose covid with using a RT-PCR test with a Ct of
over 40?

No, that would be a negative. He'd ask for a IgG antibody test
and compare it with another 10-14 days later. Greatly increased values
== a confirmed case.
False-negative PCR tests are the norm, not the exception.
But there are very few false positives.

Now tht the need to generate hysteria.

Take your anxiety drugs. Or practice yoga. Whatever floats
your boat.
HTH
[]'s
--