Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 10:26:46 +1000, "%%" wrote:

A mask prevents killing other people.

Helps with preventing and not just with killing, with infecting other people
too.

It offers little protection.

That's mindless bull****. There might just be a reason
masks are used by medical professionals and others
testing for the virus and treating the infected.

Medical staff wear them because "a little" protection is
better than none. They change their masks often, use high quality
masks, and are mostly vaccinated now,
20% protection (with a plain cloth mask) from catching the
disease is "little protection" on my scale. 80% protection against
passing it to others is "a lot of protection".
Your scale may vary.
HTH
[]'s
--