Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 03/06/2021 08:40, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Robin
writes
On 02/06/2021 19:18, John Rumm wrote:
snip
Â*Given the tools, I would be happy to filter just the off topic
rants. Then we would both be happy.

As would I

Sadly, with so little current *on topic* input from Tim, I have adopted
the full sanction.

T i m is such a ****** i wouldn't want to hear his on topic drivel

That leaves the follow ups to his deliberate thread diversions...

To think, not so long ago, he used to rail about troll infestations!

typical case of projection. veganism has turned his brain to porridge

fully understood.