Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tricky Dicky[_4_] Tricky Dicky[_4_] is offline

Default Cordless Impact Drill

On Thursday, June 3, 2021 at 11:54:14 AM UTC+1, Roy Lefley wrote:
I am trying to locate a replacement battery for my Cordless impact drill 24 v battery. drill PCD-24001. S/n 0601367a/2006.
Any help appreciated.
R Lefley

I am afraid this is the problem buying no name equipment, when things go tits up finding spares or someone to repair them is often impossible. Thats the reason they are so cheap, no backup, you should regard them as throw away when they go wrong. You may if your lucky able to re-cell the battery but even that is fraught with issues.

Richard