Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 08:40:45 +0100, Tim Lamb
wrote:

In message , Robin
writes
On 02/06/2021 19:18, John Rumm wrote:
snip
Given the tools, I would be happy to filter just the off topic
rants. Then we would both be happy.

As would I

Sadly, with so little current *on topic* input from Tim, I have adopted
the full sanction.

If that's what you need to do to protect yourself then so be it.

That leaves the follow ups to his deliberate thread diversions...

I call bull**** on that statement. The goal is and has never ever been
'thread diversions' and any topic drift is no more prevalent or
irrelevant than *all the other* thread drifts that you strangely
choose to ignore completely?

To think, not so long ago, he used to rail about troll infestations!

'Rail'? The use of the bogus and emotive language to single out my
postings says more about you and your 'angles' that you may have
intended to reveal. ;-(

Cheers, T i m