Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 22:15:24 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Only agony we had getting vaccinated were the backups and travel
amounting to over 4 hours per shot. Now I could walk in any local drug
store and be done with it in a few minutes.

Around here you can walk into the parking lot of a micro brewery and get
a shot and a beer, so to speak. Both are free.

So to speak or not so to speak, you endlessly driveling blabbermouth? tsk