Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 06/02/2021 04:50 PM, Frank wrote:
On 6/2/2021 6:13 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 5:51 PM, Frank wrote:
On 6/1/2021 6:25 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/1/2021 4:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
Do you keep a tally?

I had a sinus infection. They said it was covid. I was tired for a
little while, but then again a sinus infection is something I get at
least once a year when the weather changes. Every time I get a sinus
infection I feel tired for a while.

Did I really have covid? They said I did. Many people have had
similar issues during cold and flu season. I didn't get the flu,
though ... no other symptoms, either.

and so did several other people I know. My body fought
it off like it does most viruses.

So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.

I'm still here, and will be here until I'm not. That's life.

Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.
TIA
[]'s

I've never worn a mask and yet all I had was a sinus infection they
diagnosed as being covid. I live every day as I see fit and take
care of my health in my best interests. Wearing masks are NOT in MY
best interests.

Were you tested or did somebody just say so? If half million died
there must have been maybe fifty million that survived?

Yes, I was tested.

I recalled a woman being hospitalized and they said covid but her
husband insisted she be tested and it finally turned out she had
Legionnaires disease.

All I had was a sinus infection that was treated with antibiotics.

Then, I think you are good to go if the test was positive. If not you
never had it.

Gets odd as a friend that was vaccinated had to get tested before he
went in for angiography.

Breakthrough cases, dontcha know.