Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 06/02/2021 12:19 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:48:11 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

Sounds like the same place mentioned above, where Muggles said "I had a
sinus infection. They said it was covid."

A real doctor would never diagnose COVID-19 without a positive
test.
She was either tested (and her exam was positive) or she went
to one of those fraudulent faith-"healers".
[]'s

Would a real doctor diagnose covid with using a RT-PCR test with a Ct of
over 40? Now tht the need to generate hysteria is over they've moved the
max cycles to 28.