Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covid: One dose of vaccine halves transmission - study

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 6/1/2021 6:36 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/27/2021 12:15 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Muggles wrote

Thus far, you're only able to slam texts you can't even find,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

unable to quote,

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

and have no understanding of what you're slamming.

You're lying now. You'll burn, you stupid cow.

ANYONE can do that .... That takes no intelligence, or effort.

Takes no skill, intelligence, or effort to lie thru your ****ing
teeth either.

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Try again when you've actually looked up the text, quoted it, and
answered my original question.

Go and **** yourself, again.

smile

Grinning like an eejut child cuts no mustard, you stupid lying cow.

Why do I live rent free if your tortured mind?

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed drunken psychotic
fantasys, you stupid lying cow.

reams of your lying troll**** flushed where it belongs

You'll burn, you stupid cow.

Do you plan on killing me by setting me on fire?

Nope, your arsehole of a god burns those who lie thru their teeth, you
stupid cow.

It's good you don't want to set me on fire.

Its good that your arsehole of a god burns fools like you in
his hell and great that you are too stupid to stop lying so
that you dont end up in hell. Its just where you belong.

reams of your troll**** any 3 year old could
leave for dead flushed where it belongs

Burn, baby, burn. Sooner the better.