Posted to alt.home.repair
Marilyn Manson Marilyn Manson is offline

Default OT. Help Wanted, Burger King etc.

On Wednesday, June 2, 2021 at 1:23:06 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 01:36:02 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Wed, 02 Jun 2021 00:03:36 -0400, wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 12:35:26 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

My local Hooters has this on their sign:

We're Hiring
Like Everyone Else

I hope their standards are a little higher than Walmart.

No idea. I only see the place as I drive by, on my way to the orange box
store.

Just imagine a beer joint with big boob waitresses in tight orange
shorts and crop tops.
If you live in a college town they can set the standards pretty high
and it is a good gig for a young girl. They can easily make a few
hundred a night delivering beer and wings to your table. One of our
daughter's friends managed to get out of college, with a masters,
debt free, working at Hooters.

So what happened next?

Did she stay on at Hooters or use her degree and take a cut in pay?