Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default Ridiculous "we missed you" cards - bad user interfaces

Owain Lastname wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 June 2021 at 10:33:06 UTC+1, Chris Green wrote:
There's no nasty attachments so I don't think it's a scam but on the
other hand I can't find anything I have 'in the post' that comes from
any company that matches "TPC GROUP".

Texas Petrochemicals, or civil engineering construction in Bradford?

Yes, I found Texas Petrochemicals, I've not bought anything from them!

As it happens the DHL tracking tells me *where* it's from (Italy) and
that eventually leads me to what it is - a compressor. However
there's no company name like TPC involved anywhere.

--
Chris Green
ยท