Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 01/06/2021 20:06, T i m wrote:

Give a child an apple and a chicken and they will eat the apple and
play with the chicken (Spuke wouldn't of course, he would throw the
apple away because he knows it's vegan and he would stamp on the
chicken because that what he's been conditioned to do from an early
age).

Beats being conditioned by the sort of tripe you'd force children to watch.

But, having enjoyed wartime and postwar rationing, the latter of which
was even more restricted than the former, I see the apple and the
chicken as food sources. Slaughtering a chicken by stamping on it would
have been illegal anyway, we got in a slaughterman who happened to be a
neighbour, and I saw the whole process from the killing, to draining,
plucking, cleaning, dressing, cooking, to the eating.

I pity the vegetarian children forced to have a 10-point lower IQ.

--
Spike