Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 06/01/2021 08:22 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 18:47:29 -0600, rbowman wrote:

On 06/01/2021 03:59 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 16:32:10 -0500, Muggles wrote:

I've had covid already

Not surprising, considering your refusal to wear a mask. I
wonder how many people you intentionally infected?
Do you keep a tally?

and so did several other people I know. My body fought
it off like it does most viruses.

So did our ambulance driver. It was a fairly harmless strain.
He died the second time round though. P2, that's nasty.
Carry on not using a mask, and tell us all about it. You can
post even when you're on a respirator.
TIA
[]'s

You're behind the times. We went from The Great Respirator Shortage to
OMG We're killing People With Respirators about a year ago.

Sorry, I was too busy reading real medical articles.
What breitfart edition did you read that in?
TIA
[]'s

I stand corrected -- ventilators. 'On a respirator' threw me off since
the common phrase is 'on a ventilator' not 'on a N95 respirator'.

https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...id-19-patients

https://www.verywellhealth.com/when-...essary-3156902

"A ventilator, also known as a respirator or breathing machine, is a
medical device that provides a patient with oxygen when they are unable
to breathe on their own. "

Perhaps my confusion is understandable.

https://www.webmd.com/lung/news/2020...id-19-patients

"I think for the most part it's not related to the ventilator," Khouli
said. "They're dying on the ventilator and not necessarily dying because
of being on a ventilator."

That's one way to spin it although 'I think for the most part' is not
confidence inspiring.

This article was fairly early in the game but suggests non-invasive
treatment is preferable, reserving ventilators for in extremis use
instead of the first course of treatment.

See, not a quote from Breitbart, (which I seldom read) but for your
daily fix:.

https://www.breitbart.com/pre-viral/...cats-in-spain/

"Neighbors, one of whom reported flies and strong smells coming from the
apartment, told the media that they believe the woman may have died due
to complications stemming from coronavirus."

Obviously...