Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Others Who Died in Floyd's Neighborhood

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 6/1/2021 7:44 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Scott Lurndal" wrote in message
news
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life. In any way, shape or
form.

Wrong with the best of the reality TV and others like Forensic Files.

No, you are wrong.

We'll see...

Live TV comes closest but only shows you what they want.

Yep, they don’t bother to show the boring bits when nothing happened.

I learned this at a young age when I saw a creek flooded near where I
lived. It looked like the whole world was flooded. I went down to the
creek and yeah some peoples houses got water up to them and yards flooded
but it was practically nothing.

Just because one ****wit show ****ed up what actually happened...

Mate of mine had his house and shed quite literally flooded
half way up the ****ing walls and I know that because I went
there after the flood had resided and could see where it had
go to by the water marks on the ****ing wall.