Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 08:54:23 +0000, Spike
wrote:

snip

You should have done what I did, which was to give up eating beef and
lamb some four decades ago. Just think of all the animals that were
killed for you while you were having fun and enjoying the sort of life
that you now don't want others to have - known, appropriately, as the
'dog in a manger' attitude.

So, if you are 'bothered' about how much better you are for deciding
to not eat cows and sheep that long ago, how much advocacy and
education have you done over the same period that could have educated
me and others to do the same (and more) earlier?

If you did none, then you are simply experiencing with me the result
of your inaction and not something I would personally be proud of or
boast about.

"First they came for the pigs, and I did not speak out—
Because I was not a vegan ..."

Cheers, T i m