Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default OT. Others Who Died in Floyd's Neighborhood

On 6/1/2021 2:28 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Ed Pawlowski writes:
On 6/1/2021 3:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

No, I assume nothing but it does happen. I'm not saying all police
are good and there are not racist ones at all.

What I am saying, it goes BOTH ways. Most of these problems are easily
stopped and prevented by the perpetrator.

When Live PD was on did you ever watch it?

Again, TV is not representative of real life. In any way, shape or form.

How many "perps" do they shoot on that TV "show"?

I've seen a number on the news where the "perp" clearly did nothing to
get the crazy response the police took. The cops are clearly operating
from racist anger, not legal procedure.

Why is it that blacks are stopped WAY more than whites, but when
searched, whites are more likely to have contraband on them. They should
be stopping more whites.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ite-drivers-2/