Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Happy 'World Milk Day'. (Not if you are a dairy cow of course).

Commander Kinsey wrote

So what's the difference between you and a racist?

Most racists don't eat the person they kill.

Lots of tribalists used to eat bits of the people they
killed tho, mostly the heart etc for some weird reason.

You think it's ok to murder someone because they're a different species?

Yep, I am a carnivore and am not stupid enough
to eat nothing but lettuce and cheese etc.

And I don't tell other what they should eat either.

NY wrote

Tim

I've got a great idea. I'll carry on eating meat and drinking milk
because I
put humans' needs/desires before animals'. You carry on not doing so, for
very valid ethical reasons (even if I disagree with them).

And let's neither of us try to foist our opinions on the other.

"T i m" wrote in message
For those who don't realise just how much death is associated with the
dairy industry (I'm looking at the likes of you Commander Kinsey g),
here is a little video (graphic, so not suitable for anyone who
doesn't want to face the truth) showing the end of a very short life
for a pair of calves born into the dairy industry that are being
killed so that we can consume the milk meant for them (after we have
weaned, from a different species ...)

'65,000 male calves under a month old were killed in slaughterhouses
in 2020 in the UK' (plus those killed on farms).

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1806286909533965&id=389132994 582704&scmts=scwspsdd

Cheers, T i m