Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Large screen TV

On 31/05/2021 19:49, Andrew wrote:

According to sales droid in local John Lewis, most of their
sales of 43 inch TV's are for the bedroom while the the most
common size for living room is 55 inches.

Yup I can believe that... I replaced our 32" bedroom TV with a 42" set
that was physically smaller than the 32" (far less bezel and no side
mounted speakers).

The selection of 24, 28 and 32 inch tv's in the corner
just look incredibly tiny now.

Last time I needed a smaller screen for a customer's windows display,
there was a grand choice of about two models of 20 something inch sets!

As you say even 32" which used to be a very popular size in now quite
scarce.

--
Cheers,

John.