Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 01/06/2021 14:39, John Rumm wrote:
On 01/06/2021 12:46, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 12:10:02 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 01/06/2021 09:47, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 01:40:14 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

On 31/05/2021 07:13, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 17:00:31 -0700 (PDT), David P
wrote:

A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes
By Chokshi & Krauss, 5/28/21, New York Times

The worst of the pandemic may be over for airlines, but
the industry faces another looming crisis: an accounting
over its contribution to climate change.

The world is already experiencing another and bigger crisis:

I thought you were going to put OT in front of any of sermons from the
keyboard?

*I* do, but I'm guessing you are mistaking me for the OP of the thread
(and there was me thinking you were a technical type).

You can change the message title.

(most usenet software will thread on the ID not the title)

But why should I, why can't you simply not read (and especially reply
to) it?

Firstly, because you said you would, secondly because I would rather
just filter your OT posts, rather than all your posts.

and you probably have the OP filtered?