Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Hayter[_2_] Roger Hayter[_2_] is offline

Default Scotch airer easy winch

On 1 Jun 2021 at 12:25:16 BST, "Max Demian" wrote:

On 01/06/2021 11:14, soup wrote:
On 31/05/2021 23:01, Mirabelle wrote:

Im glad you were strong enough as a young person .

That's just it I wasn't strong, the pulley system of the Pulley has
something like a two to one mechanical advantage and could easily be
lofted by a six year old (and that was for a family, if for one maybe
two it should go up easily even with arthritis).

Â*People with no-arms, living independently, will have much cheaper
solutions I would have thought than a £160+ cast iron winch.

For that money I would expect it to be electric and Internet-enabled.

You nowadays have to pay extra to get things *not* Internet enabled.

--
Roger Hayter