Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 31/05/2021 22:14, T i m wrote:

The actual fact is that our daughter just gave us the opportunity to
see the truth better for ourselves and *WE* decided to carry on with
it from then on. And it was far from a hard sell, it was that she
announced that she was going to *try* going vegan (from a vegi for a
few years, thinking that was enough before realising the egg and dairy
industry were as bad or worse) for one month (veganuary) and we
*offered* to join her.

You should have done what I did, which was to give up eating beef and
lamb some four decades ago. Just think of all the animals that were
killed for you while you were having fun and enjoying the sort of life
that you now don't want others to have - known, appropriately, as the
'dog in a manger' attitude. You'll need to live to over a 100 to catch
up with me, and given your stress levels caused by your trolling I think
that might be a bridge too far.

--
Spike