Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:32:41 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
Our remaining child (30) consciously doesn't want to bring a child
into this world, *because* of the mess we have already got it into.

Sounds like you've brainwashed him.

Ironically it's though *her* that we have better aligned our actions
with our morals (faster, we were doing more and more of that anyway)
and in doing so make the world a better place for *ALL* animals (live
stock that don't have to suffer and die, the wildlife that are
suffering because of habitat destruction to grow food for the live
stock and humans because of the reduced resource consumption and
pollution from not having to feed all the livestock).

I really don't see how you think this world (the environment) is
better than is was before we started ****ing it up, polluting the seas
with animal waste and plastics, the air with fossil fuel pollution and
habitat destruction and species extinction?

Trouble with that line is that its even more true of clearing
natural forests to grow plants and grain to eat.

In fact we let cattle roam free in natural vegetation and
eat the cattle and that ****s the environment far less.