Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Large screen TV

Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote

Well maybe they think if you can afford 3 grand on
a tv you can afford to live in a property with big walls

Yeah, it would have to be a pretty big room
for that size screen to be viable imo.

or employ a joiner to make a nice stand for it.

I'm not sure I'd want to stand mount something so
big and top heavy, asking for trouble if you ask me.

Yeah, me too, specially with something so stupidly expensive.

Dave Plowman (News) wrote

Was idly looking at some 65" TV reviews, and the 'best buy' at 3000 quid
only came with a wall mount bracket. For table top or freestanding, you
had to find and aftermarket stand - they didn't even list one as an
accessory.

Seemed odd to me - despite having a largish living room there is nowhere
convenient I could wall mount a TV.

--
*'ome is where you 'ang your @ *

Dave Plowman London SW