Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On Sun, 30 May 2021 22:06:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So many, like this 33 year old have been saying the same line, "I have
an immune system"

Does not always work. Smart people get vaccinated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxx...120803899.html

//Denver Sheriff Elisa Diggins announced that Trujillo's passing would
be considered a "line of duty" death on Thursday evening//

So the police's "line of duty" is to advise people to get
themselves killed?
He should have been stripped of any pensions and awards. I
wonder how many people he passed the virus to(he posted he never wore
a mask).
Disclaimer: If he had any awards. He looks as cowardly as any
other fat Trumpet worshipper.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004