Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 5/31/2021 5:54 AM, Frank wrote:
On 5/31/2021 8:17 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/31/2021 7:26 AM, Larry wrote:
On 5/31/21 6:46 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:11:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/30/2021 10:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 22:06:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

So many, like this 33 year old have been saying the same line, "I
have
an immune system"

Does not always work.Â* Smart people get vaccinated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxx...120803899.html

I hope that the people close to himÂ* -Â* family,Â* friends & co-workers
Â*Â* allÂ* learn a lesson from thisÂ* -Â*Â* and get vaccinated.
Â*Â*Â*Â* John T.

I would hope that many would see , "it can happen to me" but some will
still refuse. The overall rate of infection is down but still high for
the unvaccinated.

TheÂ*Â* hyped and imaginedÂ*Â* "dangers"Â* associated with the covid
vaccinesÂ*Â* seem to be the problem.Â*Â* ThatÂ* -Â* and some peoples'
general skepticism & distrust ... akin to religious belief !
Â* I wish that the medical people wouldÂ* more effectively use
Â*Â* _commonÂ* risk comparisons_Â* - to present the science & statistics -
Â*Â*Â* in a way that people " get-it " !Â*Â*Â*Â* ie: I recently heard a radio
discussion that stated that the risk ofÂ* blood clots after the
AstraZenica shotÂ*Â* -Â*Â* is now in line with birth control pills and
some hyper-tension meds.
Â*Â*Â*Â* John T.

The Fauci-19 virus has 98.7% survival rate in the general
population...even higher if you're metabolically healthy.

There's no reason to risk an experimental gene therapy clot-shot.

Ask the dead guy if your statistics matter. Ask the survivors still
having problems months later.Â* Think they would agree with you?

Family doctor told me that even though there is only one percent
potential fatal risk if you do enough things with this risk eventually
you will become one of the one percent.

Death is not nearly the only long term result of covid infection.

Blood clots
Organ damage
Fatigue
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Cough
Joint pain
Chest pain
Memory, concentration or sleep problems
Muscle pain or headache
Fast or pounding heartbeat
Loss of smell or taste
Depression or anxiety
Fever
Dizziness when you stand
Worsened symptoms after physical or mental activities

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/art-20490351

Having had the shots, my stress level for myself over the covid issue is
virtually gone. I still worry about the risks posed to others by the
silly anti-vax campaigns which are, for the most part, political.