Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 5/31/2021 7:26 AM, Larry wrote:
On 5/31/21 6:46 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:11:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/30/2021 10:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 22:06:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So many, like this 33 year old have been saying the same line, "I have
an immune system"

Does not always work.Â* Smart people get vaccinated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxx...120803899.html

I hope that the people close to himÂ* -Â* family,Â* friends & co-workers
Â*Â* allÂ* learn a lesson from thisÂ* -Â*Â* and get vaccinated.
Â*Â*Â*Â* John T.

I would hope that many would see , "it can happen to me" but some will
still refuse. The overall rate of infection is down but still high for
the unvaccinated.

TheÂ*Â* hyped and imaginedÂ*Â* "dangers"Â* associated with the covid
vaccinesÂ*Â* seem to be the problem.Â*Â* ThatÂ* -Â* and some peoples'
general skepticism & distrust ... akin to religious belief !
Â* I wish that the medical people wouldÂ* more effectively use
Â*Â* _commonÂ* risk comparisons_Â* - to present the science & statistics -
Â*Â*Â* in a way that people " get-it " !Â*Â*Â*Â* ie: I recently heard a radio
discussion that stated that the risk ofÂ* blood clots after the
AstraZenica shotÂ*Â* -Â*Â* is now in line with birth control pills and
some hyper-tension meds.
Â*Â*Â*Â* John T.

The Fauci-19 virus has 98.7% survival rate in the general
population...even higher if you're metabolically healthy.

There's no reason to risk an experimental gene therapy clot-shot.

Ask the dead guy if your statistics matter. Ask the survivors still
having problems months later. Think they would agree with you?