Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry[_44_] Larry[_44_] is offline

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 5/31/21 6:46 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 23:11:46 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/30/2021 10:40 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 22:06:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So many, like this 33 year old have been saying the same line, "I have
an immune system"

Does not always work. Smart people get vaccinated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxx...120803899.html

I hope that the people close to him - family, friends & co-workers
all learn a lesson from this - and get vaccinated.
John T.

I would hope that many would see , "it can happen to me" but some will
still refuse. The overall rate of infection is down but still high for
the unvaccinated.

The hyped and imagined "dangers" associated with the covid
vaccines seem to be the problem. That - and some peoples'
general skepticism & distrust ... akin to religious belief !
I wish that the medical people would more effectively use
_common risk comparisons_ - to present the science & statistics -
in a way that people " get-it " ! ie: I recently heard a radio
discussion that stated that the risk of blood clots after the
AstraZenica shot - is now in line with birth control pills and
some hyper-tension meds.
John T.

The Fauci-19 virus has 98.7% survival rate in the general population...even higher if you're metabolically healthy.

There's no reason to risk an experimental gene therapy clot-shot.