Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

"T i m" wrote in message
On Mon, 31 May 2021 07:18:00 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

The world is already experiencing another and bigger crisis:

TOO MANY FECKING PEOPLE ****ING PEOPLE.

Of course, but what do *you* think we should do about that now?

We had already consciously decided we didn't want to be part of the
problem by only having two children (and have already lost one).

Our remaining child (30) consciously doesn't want to bring a child
into this world, *because* of the mess we have already got it into.

At what point do people start thinking of anything other
than themselves, like many of those living more in harmony
with the earth were doing all those years ago?

No harmony involved in watching your kids die in drought and famine.

And they had a hell of a lot more kids in those days, essentially
because a hell of a lot more of them died before they became
adults and didn't live very long when adults either.