Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default More Heavy Trolling by the Nym-Shifting Senile Australian Pest!

On Mon, 31 May 2021 08:56:06 +1000, Joey, better known as cantankerous

I tried and failed to find a reference for that.

Given that an airliner's stall speed clean is over 150kt (easily found)
and the air pressure at cruising height is under a quarter that at sea
level (also easily found) I would expect them to be fairly close.

They arent, for a reason, FAR too dangerous.

You ARE an auto-contradicting pest! FAR too spaced out, senile nutter!

--
Sqwertz to Rodent Speed:
asshole.