Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Mon, 31 May 2021 13:51:52 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I always did wonder if it had anything to do with the high incidence
of strange stomach cancers in mid west farmers. It seems to be the
main cause of death in all of my pre Boomer inlaws and they are clean
living folks who lived off their land.

But likely all ate the sort of food that can produce stomach cancers
or have a genetic predisposition to stomach cancers or were all infected
with Helicobacter pylori which is the main cause of stomach cancer.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stomac...r#Risk_factors

Ah, well, the senile know-it-all and sociopath from Oz has all the answers,
yet again! ****ing unbelievable! LOL Are you actually trolling from a booby
hatch, you abnormal senile pest?

--
Senile Rodent about himself:
"I was involved in the design of a computer OS"

LOL!!!!!