Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default "Grouting" between existing patio slabs: how to avoid dry powderymortar

On 30/05/2021 19:41, NY wrote:
A lot of what I see when I google "grouting/filling gaps in patio slabs"
makes it sound very easy, so there's obviously something I'm not doing
right!

if you are getting non setting crumbly **** there is not enough cement

the problem with a pre iced bag is that it may after a while not have
the mixture uniform and if you use it in small quantities you may get
all cement or no cement.

It better to buy separately for small jobs and it doesn't cost a lot more

--
€śPeople believe certain stories because everyone important tells them,
and people tell those stories because everyone important believes them.

Paul Krugman