Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I have an immune system. Now he is dead

On 5/30/2021 10:40 PM, wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 22:06:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

So many, like this 33 year old have been saying the same line, "I have
an immune system"

Does not always work. Smart people get vaccinated

https://www.yahoo.com/news/anti-vaxx...120803899.html

I hope that the people close to him - family, friends & co-workers
all learn a lesson from this - and get vaccinated.
John T.

I would hope that many would see , "it can happen to me" but some will
still refuse. The overall rate of infection is down but still high for
the unvaccinated.