Posted to sci.electronics.repair
T i m T i m is offline

Default Is there any "market" for old electronics, even for free?

On Sun, 30 May 2021 19:22:52 +0100, Mike Coon
wrote:

So you rent / charter something and if so what sort of thing?

Fingers crossed, 2020 postponed will be on
https://www.sunscapeyachting.co.uk/y...un-odyssey-389

Very nice. ;-)

Dad had a Leisure 23 in a marina on the East coast of the UK and his
mate had a Hurley 27 in the same marina.

https://www.sailingtoday.co.uk/uncategorized/hurley-27/

I remember as a teenager being hoisted up the mast to change the
masthead lamp. Even in the marina the view below me was constantly
changing between jetty, deck, marina and back. ;-(

The biggest other thing Dad sailed after coming ashore from the
Merchant Navy was a Norfolk Wherry, this one in fact (hired by a bunch
of ex Master Mariners). ;-)

A regular crew member lives in France and will probably not be able to
make it this year...

Shame.

Safe cruising. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

p.s. It seems I've always been into practical stuff as I didn't want
to make book-ends or a bathroom cabinet in woodwork at secondary
school so build a 6' pram dinghy from plans instead. ;-)