Default Lacquer instead of Alkyd (was spray paint vs hand paint)

I asked about WB lacquer at SW and got a blank look. Jeff Jewitt can
color WB lacquer to match a color number and manufacturer (if memory
serves). Visit www.homesteadfinishing.com to look around and ask on
one of the Forums there. Or E-mail him He's told
others to give him the data and he can match. I'm used the WB lacquer
and spraying 2 coats or more a day. Great stuff!

On Mon, 19 Jul 2004 01:03:32 -0400, "wendi"
wrote:

You can buy it gloss or semi-gloss right out of
the can. (any Sherwin Williams dealer can order it for you)