Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default OT - more on covid source

On 5/29/2021 8:55 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
trader_4 wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Frank "frank wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Frank "frank wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Frank wrote
Ed Pawlowski wrote
Frank wrote

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study" and
"exclusively obtained"

I'd say possible but this is not conclusive evidence of
anything but
selling newspapers yet. When the National Enquirer reports it we
will know its true.

So far, Facebook fact checkers have not denied it;}

They may be right but the wording is not 100% proof. Backing a
theory
is not evidence. It will take some time, I'm sure.

https://meaww.com/angus-dalgleish-bi...verse-engineer

Did China create the coronavirus that led to Covid-19? Ever
since the
pandemic broke out, former president Donald Trump has been
claiming so,
and on May 27, a former Trump official who investigated the origins
said so as well. Now, two reputed scientists have also backed the
theory in a shocking paper that is set to be published soon.

The fact that the virus originated in Wuhan and they happen to
have a
virology lab there plus the Chinese have hindered investigation
of the
source would sure make someone suspicious.

Only if you dont realise that the DNA of covid is very
different to the virus they engineered in the lab.

And how would you lot feel if china demanded that they be
able to investigate what happened in the US lab that the
woman involved in engineering the virus did in the USA ?

Does not discount it being examined and escaping from the lab.
But if it was being examined in the lab, it must have come from
somewhere and we know its very similar to what is in bats.

And we now know that both SARS and Hendra did come from bats.

And that the Wuhan lab was doing gain of function experiments with it.

Not with with covid, with a different virus, to see
what might be a problem future pandemic wise.

Exactly what they did or did not do, who knows?

The western scientists who were involved, both in the
Wuhan lab before covid showed up, and in the USA too.

WHO went there, was lead around by the nose, only
allowed to see what China chose toÂ* show them.

Thats a pig ignorant lie. The WHO was able to ask to
see the available data and got their questions answered.

Records of what they did or didn't do could
have been cleansed, they had a year to do it.

Another bare faced pig ignorant lie and it isnt about
records either, there were in fact westerners actually
in the Wuhan lab before covid showed up.

US intel believes three people from the
lab were hospitalized back in Nov 2020.

You dont know that either.

If that is true, it's pretty compelling evidence.

Not if it wasnt covid that had them hospitalised, if that happened.

But like everything else, good luck having
a real investigation into that in China, where
they lie, cover up and if you speak the truth
you get arrested or disappear.

More utterly mindless bull****.

Do the chicoms pay you to write this crap?