Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drilling/cutting a 30 mm hole in 0.8 mm aluminium

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:37:02 +0000, David wrote:

I am constantly baffled by my inability to find stuff on the Screwfix
site.
I think in this case I've been applying too many filters.
Anyway, been there, got that including the arbor.

One problem with a lot of sites that use filters is the the data are not
consistent.

Let's say you have a number of different items with attribute A. It's
common for not all of them to have attribute A marked against then in the
database.

So when you filter on A, you remove some of the items with that attribute.

I find it's best to use as few filters as possible, and then resign
myself to a longer scan of the results.