Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Drilling/cutting a 30 mm hole in 0.8 mm aluminium

On Sat, 29 May 2021 14:21:25 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

+1 I bought my first se of QMax punches back in the early 1960's for
punching holes in aluminium sheet for radio valve sockets. Still got
them,
although they don't get much use these days.

I worked for a (then) well know electronics component supplier around the
same time. I got one of the 'Eagle' sets (remember them? Japanese).

I now have a set of Qmax and still use them occasionally. I even have the
(painfully expensive) DE shell punch.