Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Y'all are just too easy

On Sat, 29 May 2021 15:09:43 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On the other hand Congress has the means and experience to conduct
an open, bi-partisan investigation. The Democrats want to do that to investigate the
insurrection, the Republicans refuse.

If Mitch really wanted to shut down that investigation he would say
they want a George Floyd style inquiry to find out why it was
necessary to kill an unarmed woman, the only homicide that day.
The problem is nobody wants to answer that question. They won't even
identify the cop but we do have a picture. Note where his trigger
finger is. Do they have any training at all? I really hope when the
dust settles some ambulance chasing attorney files a wrongful death
suit like Ben Crump does when thugs are killed.

http://i0.wp.com/dhna0nwgp8ihl.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/26052326/Screen-Shot-2021-02-26-at-5.21.03-AM.jpg?w=432&ssl=1