Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Y'all are just too easy

On Saturday, May 29, 2021 at 3:51:57 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

I'll ask again : IF THERE'S NOTHING TO HIDE WHY ARE THEY ALL SO
STRENUOUSLY RESISTING ANY INVESTIGATION ?

I would think they'd jump at the chance to exonerate themselves ...
if there was nothing to hide .
--
Snag on the
travelin' laptop

If there is nothing to hide people sure are trying to resist
ivestigations. Just like China seems to be resisting the virus
investigation.

Or the Republicans are resisting an investigation into the insurrection?
There are important differences. The idea of the Republicans to audit the
election is to get a firm no one ever heard of, owned by a guy who has been
claiming all along the election was stolen, with no experience in auditing
elections, to do the job. Any audits have to follow state law, we have votes
and voters privacy protected by numerous laws, they can't just have any
schmuck that shows up claiming that ballots were shredded and fed to chickens
come in and have access to the ballots to proceed as they please. So of course
there will have to be courts involved and the like. Any time any request is rejected,
team Trump screams bloody murder and guys like Snag buy it, that it's something evil,
even though much of this has been by sane, reasonable Republicans.

On the other hand Congress has the means and experience to conduct
an open, bi-partisan investigation. The Democrats want to do that to investigate the
insurrection, the Republicans refuse. The Republican idea of an investigation is to hire
Cyber Ninjas to look for secret UV watermarks put there by Trump.