Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT - more on covid source

"Frank" "frank wrote in message
On 5/29/2021 2:26 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 12:33 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/29/2021 12:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study" and
"exclusively obtained"

I'd say possible but this is not conclusive evidence of anything but
selling newspapers yet. When the National Enquirer reports it we will
know its true.

So far, Facebook fact checkers have not denied it;}

They may be right but the wording is not 100% proof. Backing a theory is
not evidence. It will take some time, I'm sure.
https://meaww.com/angus-dalgleish-bi...verse-engineer
Did China create the coronavirus that led to Covid-19? Ever since the
pandemic broke out, former president Donald Trump has been claiming so,
and on May 27, a former Trump official who investigated the origins said
so as well. Now, two reputed scientists have also backed the theory in a
shocking paper that is set to be published soon.

The fact that the virus originated in Wuhan and they happen to have a
virology lab there plus the Chinese have hindered investigation of the
source would sure make someone suspicious.

Only if you dont realise that the DNA of covid is very
different to the virus they engineered in the lab.

And how would you lot feel if china demanded that they be
able to investigate what happened in the US lab that the
woman involved in engineering the virus did in the USA ?