Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - more on covid source

On 5/29/2021 12:33 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/29/2021 12:20 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 5/29/2021 10:31 AM, Frank wrote:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0XfflOX4dC5Rn0

I don't trust the source that got "explosive new study"Â* and
"exclusively obtained"

I'd say possible but this is not conclusive evidence of anything but
selling newspapers yet.Â* When the National Enquirer reports it we will
know its true.

So far, Facebook fact checkers have not denied it;}

They may be right but the wording is not 100% proof. Backing a theory is
not evidence. It will take some time, I'm sure.
https://meaww.com/angus-dalgleish-bi...verse-engineer

Did China create the coronavirus that led to Covid-19? Ever since the
pandemic broke out, former president Donald Trump has been claiming so,
and on May 27, a former Trump official who investigated the origins said
so as well. Now, two reputed scientists have also backed the theory in a
shocking paper that is set to be published soon.